Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2018

To Daisy on her 4th birthday

Dear Daisy,

I really miss you! I wonder what kind of person you would be now that you’re a preschooler. Sadly it gets harder and harder for me to imagine.

I know that you got a new friend in heaven yesterday and I hope you are making her feel at home. Are you giving her your place in Jesus’ lap? Are you showing her to her mansion in the sky? I hope it’s wonderful and beautiful and perfect just like you.

Your dad and I are mourning you still but we know that we will see you one day. One day I will be able to hold you, hug you, kiss you. I am looking forward to that day.

I have so much to say but this year I am feeling reserved. But you know what’s in my heart, Daisy. You know that you are always on my mind.

I hope you are having a giant birthday party today with our loving lord,  Jesus Christ. It is from Him that all blessings flow.

Love, Mommy

1 comment: